//Lonely
Follow Dashboard
I'm just tired ..
Friday 17 August 2012 | 0Superstar (s)!

I'm not even upset, hurt or angry anymore. 
I'm just tired. 
Tired of putting in more effort than I receive. 
I'm tired of holding on for nothing. 
I'm tired of believing all your lies. 
I'm tired of you proving me wrong all the time. 
I'm tired of getting my hopes up and being disappointed again.
>TIRED OF BREAKING MY OWN HEART<


| Newer Post
The Disclaimer


HI ! Short intro . Fravlein Ulan , 15 . Kuching , Sarawak . BRAD PITT GIMONG , dearest boyfriend♥ :* welcome to my blog , my second world ;) NO COPYCATS , PIGS , DOGS OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED IT ;)
I LOVE MY BABY , JIPOT♥


Diary About Stuff Site


Le' Superstars



Let's Talk!


Round of Applause!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Owner : ULAN

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!