//Lonely
Follow Dashboard
This heart of mine ..
Monday 27 August 2012 | 0Superstar (s)!


There is nothing more beautiful than a person whose heart has been torn apart, but still believes in the beauty of love. 

I'm proud of my heart. 
It's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, 
but somehow it still works. 

Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


HI ! Short intro . Fravlein Ulan , 15 . Kuching , Sarawak . BRAD PITT GIMONG , dearest boyfriend♥ :* welcome to my blog , my second world ;) NO COPYCATS , PIGS , DOGS OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED IT ;)
I LOVE MY BABY , JIPOT♥


Diary About Stuff Site


Le' Superstars



Let's Talk!


Round of Applause!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Owner : ULAN

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!