//Lonely
Follow Dashboard
Conversation ♥
Tuesday 26 March 2013 | 0Superstar (s)!


Her : Will you pick me up if I ever fell down ? 
Him : No . 

Her : Would you wipe away the tears when I'm sad ? 
Him : Never . 

Her : Will you still love me when I look my worst ? 
Him : Nope . 

Her : [feeling hurt after hearing this] At least you're honest. [starts to walk away...] 
Him : [grabs her hand] I wouldn't pick you up if you fell because I would catch you before you even hit the ground . I wouldn't wipe away your tears because I'll make sure there's nothing for you to ever be sad about . I wouldn't love you when you look your worst because that's impossible . You always look you're best , even when you think you don't . I love you more than anything , remember that .


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


HI ! Short intro . Fravlein Ulan , 15 . Kuching , Sarawak . BRAD PITT GIMONG , dearest boyfriend♥ :* welcome to my blog , my second world ;) NO COPYCATS , PIGS , DOGS OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED IT ;)
I LOVE MY BABY , JIPOT♥


Diary About Stuff Site


Le' Superstars



Let's Talk!


Round of Applause!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Owner : ULAN

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!